Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

Top Ten Quotes of The Day


Most Sundays, the Sun shines bright, birds chirp, and people enjoy their days. Most Sundays. But some Sundays, the sky is dark, the animals stay in their homes, and no one is happy. That day was yesterday. The Jets were absolutely dismantled by the 49ers 34-0. The Giants lost on a last second missed field goal…twice. The Bills gave up 28 straight points to Tom Brady and the devil himself Bill Belichick. Of course, this was all watched in 114 (the Palace). Just like last week, there were some memorable moments.

And so, without further ado, I give you the top 10 
quotes from yesterday (they go in chronological order)
How most of us felt about the game today...
and about Sodexo Food - 10 minutes after

10-6: The Jets

#10 – “The Jets really have a chance today”

#9 – “Sanchez doesn’t look too good”

#8 – “Why did my parents raise me this way?”

#7 – “I COULD BE BETTER THAN HIM”

#6 – “We need Jesus and Tebow. Now”

5-2: The Giants

#5 “Eli doesn’t have that dumb look on his face. We got this.”

#4 “Remember when we won the Super Bowl?”

#3 “Michael Vick killed dogs! I hate him I hate him I hate him.”

#2 “I feel like a Jet fan right now”

And. The #1 quote of the day.

#1 “The Binghamton football team is better than these guys”

There you have it folks. A rough day at the office for New York Football fans. Patriot fans, I still hate you. Nothing has changed.

Hopefully next week is better to us B-Readers. Until next time.


If only we had a real Quarterback





1 comment:

  1. I'd say that it was a solid weekend for sports ;) Great article!

    ReplyDelete