Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Reasons to Buy The iPhone 5


Reasons to Buy The iPhone 5

As I'm sure you all know Apple just released and came out with their new iPhone.  Some of you might be skeptical about buying it because you either don't want to drop the money on a new iPhone or you don't think its worth it or if you're one of those Android people (I'm sorry to hear that if you are) that just hate on iPhone.  Here are some of the many reasons that you should at least give some thought.

Improved Screen

4 inch display
16:9 aspect ratio 
Panoramic screen
Improved retina display with 44% greater color saturation
18% more pixels
Improved touch sensitivity




A6 Processor

Twice as fast as the previous generation A5 chip
Twice as fast graphics
Better battery efficiency




iOS 6

Passbooks
iCloud improvements
New Maps with personal navigation
Improvements to Siri
Facebook integration




New Design

20% lighter than the iPhone 4s
18% thinner than the iPhone 4s
New aluminum backing and redesign
Black and White color option




4G LTE Connection

Up to 4 times faster Downloads than iPhone 4s
Improved reliability
Better voice clarity




If these aren't enough reasons then you're most likely an Android supporter and in that case please post your hate comments so I can personally argue with you.  One last thing #TEAMIPHONE

4 comments:

  1. I respect your opinions, but that's actually terrible reasons to buy the Iphone5. This is coming from an Iphone4s user too.

    This is all I have to say:

    http://cultofmac.cultofmaccom.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/samsung-ad.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That advertisement just shows me useless features that id use once think its cool then never use again. palm mute and turn over to mute are like flipping the switch on the side of the iPhone they do the same thing. Also a lot of those features that they are trying to push only work if you have the same phone. I don't know about you but i think i might know one person with the GS3 so a lot of those features you cant even use.

      The biggest thing is that from that advertisement you can see it has a lot of features but you have no clue what most of them do or even mean. Its poor marketing in my opinion (might be my next article)

      Delete
  2. If I wanted facts I could go to apple.com. I'm more interested in what you have to say about the subject. What's your opinion?

    PS: I'm an apple fanboy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The article wasn't made to state my opinion it was just an article for anyone who was thinking about buying the iPhone and wanted to see the specs the new iPhone had to offer. Next time i want to make an article that meets your specifications ill be sure to ask you.

      Delete